Monday, June 30, 2008

What time is it?

This is my bf Michelle, aka, Shellb. We have been friends since the 3rd grade and now at the age of ??? we are working at Mercy Hospital on the midnight shift. I have so many memories of rollerskating and running up and down her stairs "like 3 month olds"???LOL. Only now that I am a mother, do I realize what Mary meant. Wearing a path in my dad's lawn between her house and mine.

Good luck on your NCLEX exam. I am soooooooo.... glad you have joined the team at Mercy.

2 comments:

RONALD S. CARUAL said...

Hi Lisa...

Its me again... Ronald...

Just want to say thank for the beautiful feedback on my Character Development Blog... I hope you find it more helpful by visiting my blog...

Regarding your plan to visit Philippines... I'm dying to meet you in person...

This is my first time that I will have friend abroad... thats why I'm very excited...

Regards to your kids and responsible husband ( I salute you sir)...

Thanks

Ronald

Lisa said...

Hey Ronald,
Is it okay if I add you to my favorite websites? I would like the peole that visit my website to see your inspiring work. I have two other friends listed there also.