Monday, August 9, 2010

Natalie, Emily's Dance Teacher

I am so blessed to have Connie & Natalie as dance teacher's for Emily. Natalie is such a good role model. She has such a humble personality. Her values and morals are always demonstrated, she is a great girl who knows God and loves Him.

I was not pleased with the current dance teacher Emily had, 5 years ago, and I was telling this to Lyle at work, he said, "why don't you take Emily to Connie's studio"....I said, "Who is that? " he said, "my wife"....BEST MOVE I EVER MADE.
I had no idea.

I love that Emily loves to dance, it is great exercise and she looks up to Natalie. I am so happy to have a mentor like this in her life so early at age 10.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily is such a great kid! It's always great to have someone older to look up too.

More Than Words said...

That is a blessing to find a teacher/mentor for your children!!

She's a great dancer!! I always wanted my daughter's to take dance!

Denise said...

Praising God with you sis, love you.