Thursday, July 15, 2010

Being Without A .....

Is as bad as being without a computer. The kids and I did our Florida shopping yesterday and I wanted to take a picture of all our great finds but....... my Canon is being cleaned and my point and shoot camera card is not working to download pictures UGH!!! I will be getting a new one for Florida for sure because I am taking both cameras'.
We went to Old Navy and found some great clothes at a decent price for all 6 of us, I think I spent $250, ouch!!!! but we got a lot for that and I found a pair of pants at Target and a pair of shorts at Wal Mart for $7 each......so yeah me.
I am looking forward to getting away from here a for a week, I plan to blog and post pictures and video so that all of you can be there with us.....virtually.
TTFN!

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

No camera....GASP.
Good job on the shopping spree. enjoy florida

Denise said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I love you.

More Than Words said...

That really is a great deal for 6 people!!!!

You guys are going to have so much fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome sales!

Lorrie said...

oh i feel the camera situation and have a great vacation. blessings