Friday, July 2, 2010

Adrienne Is Driving Now

Adrienne is doing very well driving and does a good job of keeping her temporary wheels clean. I think if she can drive a mini van she can drive just about anything. I told her she will be driving with me for a looooooooooong time until I know she knows the road and I feel that she feels comfortable. At first, I have to admit, I had white knuckles but I am a good driver and I am confident that her practice with me will make her a good driver too. Just keep us in your prayers.....lol I did not realize it would give me such a case of anxiety but when there are semi's on either side of us....I could pee my pants....lol




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Adrienne! Are you offering car washes?? lol

Debbie Petras said...

I got a chuckle out of your peeing in your pants comment. LOL. At least she's washing the car. That's always a good thing.

Hugs,
Debbie

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, congrats Adrienne.

He & Me + 3 said...

Woo hoo to Adrienne. That is awesome. I can't believe she is driving. Now I am old. LOL

Mamí♥Picture said...

Yeey Adrienne!!!