Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Winning Weighs

Over at Denise's blog, we are all on a "diet"....actually I call it A "livit" !!! I don't want to die doing it. We have decided to change our eating habits and drop some excess weight. My eating has been out of control and we go to Florida in July and we have a wedding in May 2011 and I have so many reasons to trim down.

I have a great friend at work who is on WW and her and I walk for 40 minutes at night around the department when there are no patients' for us to see.
I have already stopped buying all the fattening foods; however, we go to McDonald's way too much and DQ so.....this is going to be a once a week treat.
For now I am going to monitor my portion sizes and my exercise and I will be posting my weight here..... YIKES!!!! I will also post my successes and failures...if you would like to join us go to Denise's blog and let her know you are in!!! Join me on Tuesdays and see my success....lol

6 comments:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Good for you. It starts out with small steps in the right direction. Let's all keep supporting each other.

Anonymous said...

:) Thank you for popping by :) Oh new blog to follow woohoo :)
Great your joining the challenge to :)
Rooting you on :)

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, so glad you joined in. You are goig to win at this. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Best of luck.

McCrakensx4 said...

That is fabulous! I saw that you were already over at Ryan's...we are doing that too in our house! So excited!

He & Me + 3 said...

Good for you Lisa. If I could stop drinking the coffee I might be able to see some changes. Darn that yummy coffee.