Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Time Fun

The first fun thing of summer time, playing in the sandbox that Tito built. I just love when the kids play together, makes me want to put them in a time capsule so they never outgrow their need for fun and play time. I guess the fun and play time will be taken over by more grown up things but as for now I will cherish this type of play.
Pray for me friends, Adrienne has started driver's education....yikes. I don't worry about her driving, I worry about all the other bad drivers.....the ones who text and drive....you know the kind I am talking about.





8 comments:

Denise said...

Such precious memories they are making. I will be praying safety all over Adriennes life. I love you.

McCrakensx4 said...

Love that the big kids are right there playing with Joel! Fun times!

Beth in NC said...

Sweet, sweet memories!

Yikes, our sandbox is full of weeds. I need to take care of that. :-O

My Mad World said...

What great memories you are making! I do love that the older ones are still in there playing too!!

Saying a little prayer for you and Adrienne! =)

He & Me + 3 said...

Too cute that all the kids are out enjoying the sand. I love sand boxes.

Debra Kaye said...

Oh Lisa...this is awesome!!! How much fun.

Blessings over your family sweet sister!!

Anonymous said...

sandboxes are fun!

More Than Words said...

How fun!! Kids can play in sandboxes for days!