Monday, June 28, 2010

Making My Home Sing

Making your home sing Mondays
In my single and even my one child days my house was immaculate, now with 4 children, 2 cats, one husband and a part time job I am satisfied if the house is just presentable. There are times (days) like today that I plan to do a thorough cleaning because I will be working many hours this week and all I am going to want to do is rest and sleep between shifts soooooo,,,,,,,, today I plan on making my home sing by vigorously cleaning and getting everything in place so that while I am at work everyone will have clean clothes and dishes to eat on.
If you have a plan to make your home sing, link up at Mom's The Word and let us know about it.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Hope all goes as planned sis, love you.

momstheword said...

It's a lot harder when the kids are older, isn't it? You'd think it would be easier, but they are busy and running in and out, and sometimes they are home when you're not, etc.

My kids pick up after themselves pretty well, but they still have their moments!

You are wise to invest your time now in getting it picked up so you can relax later.

Thanks for linking up today!

Anonymous said...

I think my home singing fairy quit...

He & Me + 3 said...

I hope that went well. WE are all stuck at home tomorrow without a van so we will be doing some major cleaning tomorrow. Wish me luck.