Sunday, June 13, 2010

Jackie's Baby Shower

Jackie is a very special person to me. She offered to watch Joel for me when he turned 18 months old and I was able to try and go back to work. She would not take any money because she loves kids. Had she not suggested watching him I may not have went back to work. I was so confident in the care Jackie and her entire family would give to Joel. Not to mention, Jackie is through medical school and on her way to being a Pediatrician. The whole family is awesome and Joel fit right in. The family names are: Joe, Janet, Jamie, Jackie, Johnny and on some days there was JOEL!!!!

Jackie and her husband Jason

Janet (Jackie's Mom)

Joe (Jackie's Dad)

Jamie and Johnny


8 comments:

Mamí♥Picture said...

Your little man is so ADORABLE!!

My Mad World said...

Your little guy is adorable!!

Wow, what a wonderful woman to help you out like that!! She is God sent!

My Mad World said...

Oh, I forgot to say, your blog is sooo cute!!

Ssanchez said...

Congratulations on your new baby!

Sandra @ www.modern-baby-shower-ideas.com

Debra Kaye said...

Awesome post! Awesome new layout!
Big hugs!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Joel was just loving being in all those pictures. Love all the J names. Cute

McCrakensx4 said...

How fun! Looks like he fits right in! And what a generous offer to watch Joel!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

What a blessing to have someone to help you out! Your son is absolutely adorable!