Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Emily's Annual Dance Recital

Emily has a dance recital every year and this year she took 4 classes. She took tap, jazz, ballet and Tahitian. When filling out the form for next year I thought for sure we would drop one, it was soooooo hectic. Emily decided to keep the 4 and do the summer dance intensive because she loves it. I plan to video her dancing this summer because she has at least 2 more performances. This is nice to get more than one performance out of the deal...they will be dancing at the Relay for Life and at the Monroe County Fair.

We had a nice time, Emily's Grandma, Aunt Anita, Aunt Marizel, Uncle JP, cousin Kristina, AJ and Adrienne, and her good friend Hannah, and of course her Mom and Dad were there. Thank you to MiMi for taking Joel to SM's birthday party so that I could really enjoy the show.






Emily's dance teachers, Natalie and her mom Connie. Natalie has been dancing since she was 2 and she is waiting to hear if she made it as a Radio City Rockette.


Emily also had a band concert in the same week....lol

6 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

I am reading about so many dance recitals lately! Oh how I wish I had a girl! Glad she did so well, although I wish I couldv'e seen pics in her costumes!

Mikki said...

What great shots! And a proud mama moment for you!!
Congrats to both of you!

Debbie Petras said...

I loved seeing all the photos. I especially loved seeing your mom.

It so good to be back reading your blog. Your new redesign looks great; love it.

Love,
Debbie

He & Me + 3 said...

Busy busy busy. Story of your life and mine:) LOL
Your welcome and so glad you all had a great time.

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Denise said...

Your kids are so amazing.