Monday, March 29, 2010

AJ's Birthday

These are pictures from AJ's birthday, we have had a real busy week of practicing for the Easter play so this was his party....a cake with his family. For having two teenagers, I am one lucky Mom. Adrienne and AJ are great kids, I couldn't be more proud of them.
Later, I will be posting a video of his piano duet with Emily on the flute. They did so well and I get goosebumps seeing them use their talent for the Lord. Some parents, when their kids reach this age, have to worry about what trouble their kids will get into. All I have had to worry about is getting them where they need to be for their next activity.
I thank God often for the wonderful kids he has given to me and for the strength and wisdom he has given their Dad and I to raise them.


2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

What a yummy looking cake and an amazing family you have. I love the picture of you three. Just perfect. Tito has an amazing smile.

Denise said...

He looks really happy.