Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Resolutions

I am making a list because there are so many things I want to improve on:

* I want to be more committed to not just hearing the Word but DOING IT!
* Making a prayer list for daily prayers.
* I am going to be more meticulous with our money, paying everything on time, getting out of debt, tithing faithfully.
* Making more healthy dinners.
* Making more time for our marriage.
* Making more time for Joel....seems he is always just coming along for the ride.
* I want to be more of a bargain hunter, I have broken the "need to shop habit" but when I actually do "need to shop" I will commit to shopping around for the best deal.
* I want to workout at the gym 3 times a week, every week.

8 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Sounds like a great list. Debt free sounds nice.

Andrea said...

Great list!
Happy New Year!
Blessings and prayers, andrea

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oh, I love your list this year! Great job!!! ;) Happy New Year to your family as well Lisa...;)

More Than Words said...

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us, right?

Love ya, Lisa!!!!

Lorrie said...

Ditto for all the things above...maybe I'll just cut and paste your resolutions.. except the money part and Joel...but everything else.... Now when are you going to the gym...'cause I need to go too...
I DARE YOU TO GO TODAY OR TOMORROW!

Together We Save said...

Happy New Year to you..... great resolutions!!

Beth in NC said...

Oh girl, I could just sign this list myself. I can relate!

Love ya. I hope you're doing well.

McCrakensx4 said...

Sounds like you have had a very nice and busy Christmas season looking back! Great list...I need to be a better bargain hunter too and to be debt free would be so nice! Have a blessed 2010!