Thursday, August 13, 2009

Break time is coming to an end.

ItalicIt has been a wonderful summer, Emily continued in dance for the entire summer. She completed an intensive session that will place her in a higher category this Fall as she will be adding Tahitian to her jazz, tap and ballet. She is also finishing up 2 weeks of summer school just to keep up her math skills.

AJ had some sax lessons but really has taken a break from music and been intensely involved with his new soccer team that will travel this coming season to games and tournaments and I am praying none will conflict with hockey. He will be getting back to piano soon, I can't wait. He also got a spot in the middle school jazz band and will be playing the baritone sax. AJ will also be competing in solo ensemble and will perfect his piano piece, Canon in D, for competition in 2010.

Adrienne has had a summer of leisure, relaxing, sleeping till the crack of noon....well hockey is quickly approaching and she will be back to her 3 days a week practice on and off ice with soccer too. I will be on her "took-us" to maintain a 4.0 in her high school years so that she can get a scholarship in hockey or soccer. I am hoping she will letter in soccer in 9th grade....we shall see.

And Joel.....we have been working on potty training and frankly he would just rather poop in his pull up....but he will start pre school in September poo poo trained or not because he has pee pee down pat. He has been wearing his spider man undies that I think his BFF, Stunt Man, gave him...lol

In the fall, I will start studying the money merge account and possibly will become an agent for United First Financial and will work this along side my radiology job.

I will see you soon friends, looking forward to getting back into the swing of blogging and looking to get reacquainted with friends and make some new ones.


9 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for the update, love you my friend.

He & Me + 3 said...

It was so nice to see you and chat last night. I miss you. Glad all is going well. So proud of Joel. He is getting so big. Him & Stunt Man do love each other. Great to see them playing again!
Let's get together again soon.

Debbie Petras said...

Wow; your schedule sounds full, Lisa. I'm amazed that you are able to blog too but I think blogging brings such joy and friendship and encouragement from others. I've missed you and will be visiting you. Love, Debbie

More Than Words said...

Wow, Lis..thanks for the updates!!! Your kids are so gifted w/ music and sports!! I would be such a proud mama!!!!!!

And good for you on your new venture!!!

Mikki said...

What a nice catch up post.
I'm thinking with the summer being over I may not be blogging as much. With homeschooling and other stuff.. I need to focus.. but we'll see how that goes..

LisaShaw said...

Praying for a fruitful Fall for you and your family precious sister.

Love and hugs.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are one busy lady!

Beth in NC said...

It is good to hear from you! Summer is definitely coming to an end, quickly.

I pray your parents are well.

Love!
Beth

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Lisa-

Man I am a bad bad bloggy friend, I have not been here in soo long! Please forgive me because I have NO idea how you fell off my sidebar. So I forget when people post if I don't have that!!!

How are your parents doing???? I see that A is a freshman!! WOW! They are getting big!!!!

Tarah