Sunday, July 26, 2009

Our Vacation

We had a wonderful time at Cedar Point on Friday and at Kalahari Water Park on Saturday. Joel is holding this doughnut and it is Sunday morning. This was part of our complimentary breakfast at our hotel. I asked him why he had wrapped up that doughnut and placed it on the table by the door he said, "I am taking that home for Stunt Man."....lol
Joel and I spent the day in Kiddie Kingdom and Planet Snoopy while the other brave souls rode most of the roller coasters. I am a Big Fat Chicken but I did ride a few and I don't recommend it. OMGosh I cannot believe how fast and steep some of those rides are. I cannot believe my Emily had the guts to ride them....
This is a day at Kalahari Water Park, Joel has been there 3 times. The first time he was there I was actually pregnant with him.
Me and my riding buddy at Cedar Point, we spent the whole day together and did some good bonding....lol
This is at Kalahari.
This is at Cedar Point.
Planet Snoopy.
A penny for your thoughts Joel.


This is Tito, Adrienne, AJ and Emily on MaxAir. Now, this is really gross and I was so mad. Joel and I were standing under that ride watching them swing back and forth and I felt something wet hit the top of my head. I am pretty sure someone spit and BULLSEYE right on the top of my head. Thank God it was not a hocker...I was able to wipe my head with a diaper wipe but Oh was I mad!!!
And last but not least, I took this picture before we left. This is Lucky sitting in our luggage bag....
"So you think you are going somewhere???"

10 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

I miss Cedar Point! That is one place we wanted to get to, but just didn't have the time! Great shots and that is so gross that someone spit off of that ride...yuck! When we used to take the boys there is was called Camp Snoopy..it's been so long that they have changed the name! Saw all of your pics on FB too! Looks like everyone had a fun time!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun time. That was so sweet of Joel to want to bring that home for Stunt Man. He is so cute. Tell him he is missed. You look great in that picture of the two of you.

Mikki said...

How fun. Looks like a great getaway!! I love family vacations. Bad thing is.. you have to come back to reality..

Welcome back :-)

Andrea said...

WOW...what an awesome day. Blessings, andrea

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, looks like alot of fun.

More Than Words said...

Aww..that is so cute about Joel and the donut!!

That place looks fun!!! And I'm so sorry you got spit on!!! KIDS!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I really wanted to go to Cedar Point but there just was not enough time!!! Looks like everyone had an awesome couple of days..gotta love summer huh!!!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Your family is so good looking! :)

- Lisa
www.losewithlisa.blogspot.com

Debbie Petras said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time getting away. So glad to see so many smiling faces.

Katy Montgomery said...

Loved reading about your vacation. Then, I got to the last pic and it just stole my heart! Love the pets!