Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We have a winner.

When you want it the most......

There is no easy way out.

Martha Fry from Fly Away Birdie has guessed correctly. Stop by and tell her congrats. I was referring to my diet and almost any challenge I have going at the moment.
I have many plans for the kids this summer so they are feeling the truth to this saying as well. Practice, Practice, Practice.....piano, sax, hockey, dance, all summer they will be busy but I will be throwing in some fun as well.


9 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats to Martha.

Andrea said...

Congradulations to Martha.

Debbie Petras said...

Congratulations to Martha. I was stopping by to see if there was any update on your parents and to see how you were doing. Thinking of you, Lisa.

McCrakensx4 said...

Congrats to Martha and have a fun summer!

Beth in NC said...

Congrats Martha. I love her!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how true! Congrats to Martha!

He & Me + 3 said...

Yeah for the winner. Martha good job!

Martha said...

Aw, thanks everyone!! Thank you Lisa for hosting this Giveaway, you rock my socks off :) it definitely pays to be a Celine Dion fan sometimes LOL

LisaShaw said...

Congratulations to Martha. She's a sweetie!