Sunday, June 7, 2009

Emily's Dance Recital

This is the award presentation by Natalie and Connie, a mother and daughter team at the dance studio. They are excellent, Emily really enjoys her lessons and they put on an excellent recital.
It was a terrific show, I will include some video that I will take at the Festival tomorrow.


Emily and Karen. Karen did some last minute alterations for Emily's outfits and her help is so appreciated.
Emily with Grandma and Auntie


Grandma bought Emily a rose.

This is Emily and I before we left for the recital. I did both our make up.....woo hoo.
I really need to wear make up more often and I plan to. I really love Mary Kay Cosmetics, it is the best cosmetics there is.

No make up on this picture below...can you see the difference?

10 comments:

Mamí♥Picture said...

I loved the second to the last picture! You both look so Beautiful!
I'm glad you had much FUN!!!
Good Night!

More Than Words said...

Hi Lisa! Can't wait to see her video! I'm sure it is wonderful!!

Love you in the make up too! Ooohhh la la!!

Denise said...

Awesome my friend, looking forward to the video.

Miti said...

Hey Lisa! How was the eighties dance-athon? I bet it was so totally gnarly! Can't wait to see the video. Yup, girls just wanna have fun!!! That was (IS) one of my favorites! I got that Cyndi Lauper record at the tender age of 5 (my very first one.)

McCrakensx4 said...

What fun...brings back lots of memeories for me! So glad to hear that she did a great job! Have fun today and can't wait to see some video!

Beth in NC said...

You look beautiful with or without makeup Lisa. And your Mom really looks like she feels good!

He & Me + 3 said...

I do miss the dance recitals. Em looks so pretty and so do you. That is neat that they have an award ceremony. Very cool.

momstheword said...

Very cool! I hope everyone had a great time at the ceremony.

Yes, sometimes our homes just limp along when we get busy, lol! That's why I did the post I did, as I need to focus on those little details.

They're little but important! I let go of what I can, when I can, if life gets super busy.

Andrea said...

Beautiful....

really.truly said...

The above comment is what I was thinking....beautiful. You have the cutest hair cut too :)