Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback

This is my most enjoyable meme, I love to go back and scan old photo's that remind me of good times. Please visit Alicia's blog to see where others are flash backing.

In honor of our 15th wedding anniversary yesterday I decided to post a picture of Tito and I attending the wedding of our friend John that was a few months before our own. Love the big hair....lol My brother in law was the photographer for John and Diane's wedding so he took a picture of Tito and I by their Limo. Gosh...those were the days, no kids, just work and wedding plans. Tito and I were both done with school and were working as registered radiologic technologists and saving and earning money for a down payment on a house. John and Diane were also radiologic technologists, John and I where classmates in x-ray school and we met our spouses in the dark room....lol (a little joke). I could tell you some more but they may seem to be a little x-rated but rather funny to a technologist. Gosh, what a flashback, we don't even have x-ray film anymore much less a dark room...it's all digital and filmless.

16 comments:

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh, Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

How cute are you and Tito!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!

You both look so young!!! How amazing isn't it?? I love reminiscing over all these old photos!

So glad you love the meme!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Love it! I remember that hair. So nice to have a BIL that takes such great pics.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Krisha said...

Awe.... I love the photo!

I love Alicia's meme! It's a nice trip down memory lane.

Denise said...

You were soooooooo cute, love you.

Chris said...

wow, truly precious picture!!!

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

What a CUTE picture of you guys! Happy anniversary :)

Anonymous said...

NICE! :) Happy Anniversary!

Pilar said...

Too cute! Love it!

Muthering Heights said...

What a fun flashback!

Is he wearing a cow print tie? Id so, I love it!!!

momstheword said...

Oh look at your hair!!!! It's so cute!!!! I love it! You look like such a young, perky little blonde thing!

Pam said...

That flashback is so much fun! Happy 15th wedding anniversary.

Mamí♥Picture said...

Loved the picture and the story that came with it.
Your blog is so cute!

Debbie Petras said...

Lisa, how cute you two were! Although I didn't participate in this particular meme today, I posted a photo of me from my high school graduation to illustrate a point about getting older on Heart Choices today. It was for fitness Friday. LOL.

Erin said...

He doesn't look thrilled to be in the photo...you look like an adorable couple, though.

Awesome picture.

Mikki said...

LOVE the hair!! You are TOTALLY working that BIG hair.

LOL!!