Monday, April 13, 2009

A Wonderful Easter with family.

Beautiful music.....
I love having another sister in law here in America, I am so glad I do not have to say goodbye.
Adrienne taking this coloring really serious.
AJ coloring eggs with his Uncle Jett.
Joel teaching Max how to color eggs.
I never thought those bunny ears would get so many years of use....she has had them forever.
It was a terrific day with Tito's family. First AJ's Kuya Ray got out the saxophones. Ray on the soprano and AJ on the alto, they played worship music getting AJ ready to play for worship service at church....amen....I can't wait.
Then the kids colored Easter Eggs and then hunted for them. Then the best part.....sitting down to a Filipino dinner with wonderful soup with whale eggs....anyway it was delicious.

I cannot forget to give thanks to our Heavenly Father for giving us this day of celebration. He is the reason for the season.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

More Than Words said...

Lisa..those pictures are great!!! I didn't even think about the kids wearing plastic gloves..LOL!! You all look so good!!!!!

Yum..Filipino dinner?? I know you had pancit!!! :)

Beth in NC said...

Looks like a great time was had by all. :o)

Debbie Petras said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful Easter. So glad that you enjoy all of your relatives too. Hugs to you, Lisa.

Denise said...

Looks like you enjoyed an awesome, so glad. I love you.

McCrakensx4 said...

Looks like a fun and fabulous day!

He & Me + 3 said...

Great pictures...Manual mode?

LisaShaw said...

Beautiful photos and obviously all of your precious family had a wonderful time in the Lord.

Bless you.