Sunday, April 19, 2009

Update on garage sale.

We made $50 on the garage sale, the kids helped me all day...their youth group is very important to them. They helped me pick up the stuff from our church late at night and they had me laughing up a storm. We must watch too much CSI because we went into the dark church and they formed pistols out of their hands and they were creeping around the walls S.W.A.T style. Adrienne even did a drop and roll oh....... how I wish I had my video camera....HILARIOUS!!!

6 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

kids are too funny! Good job with the profit, I am sure the church will be thrilled! Have a nice Sunday.

He & Me + 3 said...

Too funny. Yeah for $50.00 better than nothing.

Anonymous said...

Great job! Kids are definately hilarious!

Beth in NC said...

I'm glad it went well! :o)

Denise said...

I love it, kids are so much fun.

More Than Words said...

Haha! Too funny!!

Good job on the garage sale! I need to have one of those!