Thursday, April 23, 2009

AJ was a banker for the day.

AJ went to CHASE BANK to work today with his cousin Stacy. He was able to see the vault, he worked at the drive-thru window, he stuffed brochures and helped customers. His shirt is a tad big but maybe.....he will grow into it and become a personal banker....who knows???



Thank you Stacy for giving me a chance to see what being a banker is like. I had lots of fun and I learned a lot. Thank you Uncle Jeff for loaning me the shirt and tie.
Love,
AJ

7 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Oh how cute!!! It looks like he had a great experience!

He & Me + 3 said...

How fun! That was such a nice of Stacey to take him to work with her.

More Than Words said...

Lisa..he totally looks like he fits right in!!!!

He looks so mature in a shirt & tie!! So cute!

momstheword said...

I told my hubby he should have taken our youngest so to work today, lol!

Denise said...

Such a cool experience for him.

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

So cool - and he is so handsome in that shirt and tie!

Anonymous said...

Looks like he had fun.