Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm gonna miss this moment.

Today I heard a sweet little voice say, "mommy you play with me" and then came my big voice, "mommy is busy doing laundry". I got to thinking he will be going to school soon and I almost cried so I called him up from downstairs and said, "mommy wants to play with you". I heard him shout in excitement and came up the stairs so fast I didn't get a chance to think about what to play. Bless his heart he had his Zingo game all laid out and set up for two players. He won the game and I got the biggest hugs and kisses a mom could ever ask for.

9 comments:

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh, Lisa....how cute is that!!!!!!!!! He already had it all set up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad that you stopped to take the time out to play w/ him. I know that there have been many times I have not!!! :(

Andrea said...

SOOO true!! GOD Bless!

He & Me + 3 said...

So cute! Love that shirt he has on. LOL
Isn't it fun to play games with them. It makes their days!

Mikki said...

So sweet!! I LOVE moments like this.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Right now I'm not really advertising anything beyond the product reviews that are sent to me for free.

Good luck on the business adventure!

McCrakensx4 said...

So much fun! We try and play games with the boys now that they are older too, but it is so hard with our schedules, so I try and play, too, any time they ask!

McCrakensx4 said...

So much fun! We try and play games with the boys now that they are older too, but it is so hard with our schedules, so I try and play, too, any time they ask!

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie!

Beth in NC said...

I'm so glad you took the time to play. I get convicted and do it too.

LisaShaw said...

Precious moments!!