Monday, February 16, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY


Here I go again, painfully admitting to things I did but will tell you I didn't.

1. I did not just throw a barrette in my hair this week and go pick up AJ's contacts only to be asked if it were windy outside. I had just been to the gym and was passing the eye doctor and I always look like I just walked out of Vogue. ...lol Did my hair really look that bad???

2. I was not at the gym this week and while on the stationary bike catch the cord to my earplugs on my knee and rip them right out of my ears and then screech quietly in pain as I picked up my MP3 player hoping nobody noticed my little mishap.

3. I have not been laughing at little talks I have been having with my dad because he has Alzheimer's and that would be just so rude. I can't help it though he has been hilarious and if he only knew he told me he has 1,000 kids he would crack up himself.

4. I did not just get done telling Dr. K that my dad is confused and was admitted due to altered mental status just to have Dr. K walk in and have my dad answer every question perfectly. Dr.K looked at me like I was the one confused. Honestly, Dad I love you but work with me here!
For more not me Monday's click here.

6 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

Too funny...loving the gym ones! You go girl! Happy Monday ;)

Denise said...

Funny my friend, love you.

Beth in NC said...

You are too funny! I want to see a picture of the beautiful hair clip! hee hee

Happy NMM!

momstheword said...

I have had that same problem with my mom. She will say that the year is 1640 and talk about strange things and she has no idea who the president is and then she will answer everything perfect and lucid for the doctors!

Christie said...

Great list, I will pray for your dad and your family, Alzhiemer's is a sad disease and sometimes you just have to laugh at the things they say and do. I used to work on a unit with them and it was very hard, ((hugs))

He & Me + 3 said...

I think your dad is playing tricks on you...that was hysterical. Loved the MP3 player one too. Totally sounds like something I would do.