Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Interview

My good friend LeeAnn at Tollesons4 Him has given me an opportunity to answer questions about myself. Here goes.

If you were on a deserted Island and could only bring ONE thing what would that ONE thing be?
I wanted to say my cell phone but I think I would consider bringing my Bible, I never have 2 seconds without interruption to read any length of time, (unless I go exercise) so being deserted is probably what it would take.
If you could spend one whole day with someone dead or alive who would that one person be?
I think I would like to be with Tito (my husband) we never have time to ourselves.
You inherited 1 million dollars from a rich uncle what would you do with it?
I would give 10% to the Lord and then I would invest a portion and dish out the interest each month to family and friends.
You are a leading actress in Hollywood….who would your leading man be?
This one is hard, it would have to be one of the gorgeous women on CSI Miami or New York. Those are my favorite shows......my leading man MAC
What is your favorite quote, scripture,etc.?
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Thank you LeeAnn that was fun. Just mail me if you would like an interview- I would love to learn more about you : )

9 comments:

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Not sure how I found your blog, but glad I did :) I'm also a God-loving, wife and mom to four kiddos, named Lisa!

Debra Kaye said...

Lisa,

Loved your questions and answers. Happy Tuesday, my friend. Hugs Hugs Hugs to you!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Love it Lisa! Too cute! I think my husband is the one person I would want to be with too!

Take care my friend! I hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the questions! Loved reading your answers they were fun!!

More Than Words said...

Hi Lisa!!

Oh, I loved your answers!!! LOL, I didn't even think of being w/ my hubby all day..LOL!!

Oh..to answer your question, I just have regular Kodak point & shoot that I got like 4 years ago!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have money to invest in a $1000 camera, but I would love to get the Cool Pix camera!!

momstheword said...

Hey, if you took your cellphone then you could call for help, right? (Probably no service though).

I would have to take my Bible too!

I hear ya about the debt. That's why I love talking about frugal stuff, and you're right about the pricebook. That's the thing that we started with and it's great because it will save you money!

Just choose one frugal idea and go with it. That alleviates the stress of doing to much all at once. I recommend starting with a price book as you can save lots of money on groceries.

He & Me + 3 said...

Great answers. I have never seen that show, so I will have to see who your leading man would be. Not familiar. Is he cute?

Debbie Petras said...

I love reading this and learning more about you. I happen to enjoy the CSI series too; must be the medical thing. Some episodes are a bit wierd but overall I like them.

Denise said...

I enjoyed this.