Monday, January 26, 2009

I plead not guilty. It was not me.

First of all, I don't still look like this.....lol

I must be speaking of someone else here because I certainly did not:

Almost lose my mind when I won Alicia's blog makeover contest, I did not scream for everyone to come and see Alicia's blog that clearly showed Family Life was the winner.
I also did not start planning my new look before Alicia even had the chance to tell Tara I was the winner. Tara and I did not have 3/4 of it laid out before Alicia could even get in touch with her......I am not that impatient.
I also do not spend twice as much time on this computer now that I have hooked up on facebook, how irresponsible that would be...I have 4 children that need me and I am not that selfish.
I also do not spend more time on this computer than Tito ever has. I never criticized him for being on line too much and ignoring the family...I am not that selfish either.
If you want to read other confessions that people did not do please visit, my charming kids.



9 comments:

More Than Words said...

hahaha..Lisa!! You are just too cute!!!!!!!!

Blog makeovers are very exciting!!!! It's like you just want it instantly done!!! I can't wait to see your new look!

Beth in NC said...

I am so excited and can hardly wait to see what you do with your blog!!!!

Happy NMM!
Beth

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Spending too much time on the computer? Gee, that never happens to me . . . hee hee hee.

Christie said...

Thanks for the comment! Yeah, that is a pretty common saying in my house too~ Congratulations on winning a blog make-over, that would be neat! Great list, happy Monday!!

Debra Kaye said...

I am so happy for you that you won the blog makeover. Yay!

Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

OOOHHH I am so excited I can't wait to see your new look!!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

That picture just cracks me up...too funny. Can't wait to see the new look either.

Debbie Petras said...

I love your honesty! I'm on Facebook too. We should connect there. And congratulations!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

You are too funny my friend! I am so glad you won! I can't wait to see your new look!

Take care my friend!
Hope you have a great week!