Saturday, January 24, 2009

I am so honored.


I received these darling awards from Amy @ Our Daily Life Blessings. Amy is such an inspiration to me. She is so strong fighting an illness and also fighting in spirit for Phillip, her son, who is also ill. Please keep her in your daily prayers. She is depending on the Lord for healing and I can sense the strength and peace that He has given her that only He can provide. My thoughts, prayers and love to you Amy.
I would like to share these awards with 10 friends. I give these awards to the finest bloggers who have held me up in their prayers while I have been taking care of my parents. I so much appreciate you speaking to our Heavenly Father on my behalf and I admire your faith and the love that all of you have demonstrated about Him so openly to the cyber world. It is my hope that through my blog someone, maybe many, will learn about Jesus Christ and seek Him and be with us in eternity
; 0 ) wouldn't that be awesome. Just think, to lead someone to Jesus and hear about it when we all get to Heaven--gives me chills.

Here are my 10:
MiMi

Stacey

LeeAnn

Denise

Mikki

Michele

Thats So God

Moms The Word

Debbie Heart Choices

Lisa

Alicia A snowflake


More Than Words

Tarah

Ang

Annb

Beth

Beth a Mom's life

Debra

Opps....did I list more than 10- Can't help it you all are awesome!

15 comments:

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Thank you - that is so very sweet of you :)

McCrakensx4 said...

Thanks for thinking of me Lisa! I will proudly display them on my sidebar from you! I hope that your mom and dad are doing better! Have a great rest of your weekend!
~Stacey

Mikki said...

Congrats!! You are a sweet person and so deserve this!
Is that my name up there? There was no link so I wasn't sure if this was the me Mikki.. LOL

If so.. THANK YOU.. if not.. I still love ya ;-)

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

So lovely! Thanks! I have not gotten any awards for a while so I am excited about them!!!

Still praying for Mom and Dad!!!

((HUGS))

Denise said...

Congrats sweetie, and thanks for thinking of me. I love you.

Beth in NC said...

Thank you sweet Lisa! You are so precious!

Love you,
Beth

Debbie Petras said...

Congrats on your awards Lisa! And a big thank you for thinking of me. I do continue to pray for you and your parents. You are such a caring daughter and your love for them comes through loud and clear. Bless you!

Beth in NC said...

Hi Lisa! You have an award on MY blog. :o)

Love,
b

ann said...

Thank you, Lisa. You certainly deserved these awards for yourself and I appreciate that you think I am deserving also. It's awesome to see the love that you have for your parents and I'm honored to pray for you all!
In His Love and Blessings,
ann b

Beth Cotell said...

Thank you so much for this award! I appreciate it!

Beth Cotell said...

By the way...the word verification was DIVAS! I love that!

More Than Words said...

Lisa..oh.how awesome!! You know how much I love awards!! I'll get to this on Tuesday!!!

By the way..I have something for YOU at my blog!!!!!!!

Loriann said...

Lisa,
We continue to pray for you and your parents, and family. I am glad your dad is feeling better, and continue to pray for healing for your mom. God be with you all and give you peace throught this phase in the molding of the potters hands.
Thank you for the award, I am thankful to be able to share Jesus with anyone who is willing to read our blog, and talk with us. God is good! Hope that you have a blessed week. Much Love and Prayers, Lori

Michele Williams said...

What a sweet tribute to your friend! Congrats on your well deserved awards! Thank you so much for sharing them with me! Yes, to be a witness for Him on my blog would be so wonderful! It's all for His Glory, not mine! Blessings

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh I love it! Congratulations! And thanks for sharing the blog love!

I am still trying to catch up on all my blogging from not feeling well over the weekend. I might get there everntually :o)