Thursday, December 25, 2008

Good Luck in Mississauga this weekend.


My athlete will be leaving tomorrow morning for Mississauga Canada for a Hockey Tournament. I can't wait for January because the Golden Blades Tournament will be at our home ice so no traveling in January : ) Just a fun FILLED weekend of hockey close to home, can somebody say AMEN!
Adrienne, again I ask God to watch over you and protect you from harm. The older you get the rougher it gets and I know you prefer to "play smart" not "mean & unfair". May God give you strength to slapshot, accuracy and opportunity to score and speed and most of all protect my athlete. In Jesus' name we play.......AMEN

9 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

Good Luck Adrienne and may God watch over you and keep you safe.

Denise said...

Cheering you on Adrienne.

He & Me + 3 said...

Good luck Adreinne and bring home a win!

Debbie Petras said...

You definitely are an ice hockey family. Good luck to your son and his team. I saw you over at Sandy's Fitness Friday (me too). It's a great day to start instead of waiting for New Year's Day.

Debbie Petras said...

Lisa, that is a real duh! I took a quick look at the photo with her all covered up with the uniform. Adrienne, you go girl!!!

momstheword said...

How nice to be on home turf...or ice, so to speak. Go Adrienne!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen! Good luck Adrienne! And I hope you have a great time!

More Than Words said...

Wow, that's so awesome!!

Good luck, Adrienne!!

And yes, a big AMEN for not having to travel! I hear it's so expensive!! Well, obviously..lol. I hope you and your family had a blessed Christmas!!!

Ohilda said...

Can't wait to see how the game turned out.

Hoping you had a wonderful Christmas.

Hugs,

Ohilda