Saturday, November 8, 2008

Please say a prayer for my mom, Ruth

Today my mom was not feeling well, she had chest pain, difficulty breathing and has had a bronchial cough for 5 weeks. She is under treatment for this cough but when she experienced chest pain that radiated down both arms, I took her to the ER. All tests so far show she had a heart attack. She did have open heart surgery 4 years ago for an aortic valve replacement and a spleenectomy 20 years ago due to aneurysms. God has been with her all the way and today that still small voice urged me to take her to ER, thank God I listened. Please help me pray for complete restoration and healing to her body. I will keep you posted, thanks friends. My mom was sitting in the ER and thinking about Adrienne so when I had spoken to her before tonight's game, at 9pm, they were in first place and she had an assist in the second game. Go Michigan Capitals. My mom is a tremendous, superb, wonderful and loving Grandma--I have to make myself stop because I could go on and on at how blessed we all are to have her for a Mom and Grandma. Anyway, she always says, I want to live to see Adrienne....., I want to live to see AJ....... and on and on with her 6 grandchildren. I am praying God keeps her with us a while longer, she is beautiful lady. Thanks again for your prayers.

Well, I just spoke with Adrienne and she is on her way to the Emergency Room in New York because she got hurt into tonight's game. She has a bump on her head and she hurt her elbow. Another team mate was injured also so both Adrienne and Nicole are going to the hospital--I will give updates as I hear them.

6 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oh she looks adorable in this picture and she looks just like I remember her! Our family will be praying for her certainly. She is an amazing lady and you are right...what a blessing

He & Me + 3 said...

That is a great picture of her. I have been praying, and hope that she is back to her beautiful, smiley, restored self soon!

Davisix said...

You look just like your mom! :) She sounds like an amazing woman. Your family is in my prayers for sure. Ang

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Praying for your mom. I hope she is better today. Do they have any answers for you yet?

The picture is great! Grandparents are special people!

McCrakensx4 said...

Praying for both of them. Keep us updated.

Beth Cotell said...

Praying for both of them. Please keep us posted.