Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Today I experienced God's Favor.


Today I would like to thank God for His favor. I made a mistake in my checkbook and was overdrawn. The checks were all paid but I had overdraft fees : ( If you have ever had an overdraft fee you know the bank will not remove it unless it is their fault. Well, this mistake was clearly my fault so I prayed that God would give me favor with the bank manager to remove my fee and then I asked God to forgive me for being so careless with our blessings. I went into the bank just to fix the negative balance and she offered to remove a portion of the overdraft fee for me and I did not even have to ask. It felt so good to get a portion of that money back without even having to ask. Thank you God for your favor.

1 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

You got tagged. visit my blog to see. Lucky you