Thursday, October 30, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY- GOD IS "SENSE" SATIONAL



When I think about how beautifully and wonderfully made we are I thank God for His Creativity. We can see the beauty of His creations. We can hear music that ministers to us. We can taste foods, sometimes too much, that is yummy to our tummy and gives us nourishment. We can hold in our hands a beautiful new baby, our children and our loved ones. We can smell the wonderful aromas, of candles, food, flowers, fresh air even our child's poopy diapers--sorry I had to add that! BTW, I am not calling that a wonderful aroma.

Praise to our Father in Heaven for all His creations. The key to effective prayer is Praise and I praise and worship Him because of who He is, not just for all the mighty things that He has done.

5 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Lisa,

Great Post!

MiMi told me that you want to get rid of the Blog Banner and something else. Email me @ tarah.fenn@gmail.com and I will help you get rid of it if you want.

He & Me + 3 said...

All I can say is CANDLES! YUM! I love to light scented candles when it is chilly outside. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful post Lisa, I thank God everyday for his blessing me with good health and healthy children. Oh, and who can forget candles :)

Debbie Petras said...

You were right on topic (unlike me) this week with the senses. I could almost smell all that you described ...except maybe the soiled diapers! :)

It is good to be reminded of all we have that we often take for granted. Being able to see, smell, hear and touch are really such blessings. And yes, I agree we are to praise Him no matter what is going on in our lives.

Debra Kaye said...

Lisa,

What a beautiful thankful heart you have....

And I'm with Mimi...love the candles!

Blessings to you!