Monday, October 20, 2008



I did not just have the time of my life reading a friend's new blog from church. Awesome work she did journaling her adventures with the kids.

I did not spend half of my hard earned check at one hockey game getting skates sharpened, buying new blade guards and a Michigan Capitals warm up suit, no not me that is for the credit card payment.....

I did not tell Joel that all the rides at the mall were broken because I did not want to spend 75 cents per ride and then end up letting him ride them anyway because I felt guilty.

I don't have a Mount Vernon size pile of laundry just because I worked a lot this weekend. I did all the laundry between shifts and now I have nothing to do... yeah right!

2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Nice Not Me's!!! Don't go spending all that Money! Dave Ramsey says to be thrifty!

He & Me + 3 said...

I so love one about the rides. Do it all the time. SHeesh they are such a rip off.