Wednesday, October 15, 2008


Hebrews 11:1 (NKJV) Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
I am standing on God's Promises everyday. There are so many prayers I have been praying and I really have a burden for people in this troubled world. The Lord has revealed to me that I need to give Him more praise and worship. Today, while I was praying I let Him know that I am going to also exercise my faith. I know God is able to do the impossible. I am praying for job situations, financial situations, health, revival, our future president.
After Jesus was crucified and rose from the dead the disciples went to Thomas and said, " Jesus is Alive." Thomas was a doubting Thomas he said, "Ahhhh, don't believe it." The disciples said, It's true, the tomb is empty." Thomas said, "Ahhh, don't believe it." The disciples said, "see His hands, His feet, His side." Thomas still did not believe. Jesus then, in His glorified body walked right through the wall and said, "Thomas I have been hearing things about you!" Thomas said, "Ahhhh, don't believe it."
This was taken from a sermon on Faith by Rev. Sam Johnson/ Heritage Ministries.
Do you believe today, not only in the Resurrection but in the power of our Heavenly Father to meet your needs???

6 comments:

Denise said...

I do believe sweetie, God will meet us where our needs are.

He & Me + 3 said...

I also believe that He can & will take care of His own. I am so blessed to know you Lisa!

Anonymous said...

I love this! God is growing and challenging me in my faith every single day. Some days I meet the challenge and other days I don't but the days when I do are outnumbering the days when i don't! I was reminded last night to pray BOLDLY for our needs and I believe that God hears those prayers and answers according to His will.

God bless you -- I'm happy to "meet" you through WFW!

Deanna said...

Believe in the things you see and the things which you don't. Knowing that God is able to do exceedingly more than we ever imagined.

Great post!

Kristi said...

Oh, yes He can do the impossible. Blessings to you and your family!

Alexis said...

Wonderful verse, thanks for sharing today!