Thursday, October 9, 2008

God's Grace



Just the other day I experienced God's favor at the bank. There are so many times I whisper under my breathe and say, "Thank You Lord". Just yesterday a policeman stopped me and I was clueless that I did anything wrong. I am a mother of 4 in a mini van and I always drive the speed limit. I could drive around my neighborhood with my eyes closed because I run from one end of our town to another every night taking the kids to activities. I always watch my speed, apparently I did roll slightly through a stop sign crossing Fort Street because traffic was clear. When I saw the flashing lights I honestly did not know what he wanted. I pray for God's favor everyday. That policeman was so kind, respectful and caring---he just said, "I would like to see you stop a little longer but I am not going to give you a ticket". That is another example of God's favor in my life.

6 comments:

Denise said...

Praise God for watching over you sweetie.

Esthermay Bentley-Goossen said...

hehehehehe
that's great!
Sometimes I am convinced that law enforcement really does love the MOM in the VAN!
Happy Thankful Thursday!

He & Me + 3 said...

God was watching out for you! I love God's favor! So glad I am His Child!

Debra Kaye said...

Praise the Lord for watching over you! Blessings to you today :)

bp said...

That's a wonderful story for Thankful Thursday!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

That always happens to me, except usually I am going 20 over...and I have to "TALK / PRAY" my way out of it! Lets just say that God has also been on my side...as well as the gift that God has given me for sales....both of them work well together!!! Great story Lisa!