Thursday, September 11, 2008


I am so thankful for my friends. I feel I am starting to get fit physically and it is because I have health minded friends who take time out of their busy schedules to exercise and share healthy tid bits. I am so glad to be able to walk with Mimi and Jenni on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The kids love to stroll in their buggies while we moms are pep stepping. I am thankful for Louisa, we both have a lifetime membership at the Powerhouse Gym and we go on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Kathy and I will be working out early in the morning this weekend at the hotel while our girls are still sleeping getting their rest for the big hockey tournament at Ohio State University. I am very thankful for these friends, not only on Thursday but for everyday of the week.

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Thankful for you too Friend! See you tomorrow!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I am envious of the work out friends routine. I need to get my bootie out of bed earlier and get to the gym. I have been missing that since I have been working full time and it really shows in my attitude. God knows that I need to workout....