Monday, August 18, 2008

Getting ready for school.







Today Adrienne, AJ and Emily got their back to school grooming. AJ got his usual haircut but Emily and Adrienne got a good 4 inches cut off. No more ponytail for Emily, I was getting tired of seeing her hair up all the time.
I am so glad to have gotten some things done today---I was able to sell Adrienne's hockey elbow pads and shin guards at play it again sports. I made $9 dollars. I put that toward a $10 athletic jump rope which she will need for her off ice practice tomorrow. So I spent 1 dollar and a few cents on a $10 jump rope. It is so nice to get a good deal and get rid of things you no longer need in the process.

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I love Adrienne's hair. I like the color too. Very pretty. I forgot to tell her that tonight. I will catch her tomorrow. I love a deal too! & I love to recycle old things by reselling or donating to charity.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

So cute...everyone is getting ready...I think I am most excited!