Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Day of Celebration

My nephew Mark was baptised today. A truly wonderful celebration considering that this is an act when you publicly profess your belief and commitment to Jesus Christ. I prayed many years that Mark would start coming to church and today he gave a wonderful testimony about God's faithfulness to him and how He helped him find the job of his dreams. Congratulations Mark, Keep God first place and He will take you places that you never even dreamed of!!!


4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Mark is such an awesome guy. I am so glad that he started coming to our church and that he is totally committed to Christ. I am sorry that I missed hearing is testimony. Thanks for Blogging about such a wonderful thing!

Michelle said...

Where do you do baptism's at? Is that an outside pool? I love baptism's... I get such a chill when someone is being baptized! I guess that would be Jesus flowing through my veins! Congrats to him!

Lisa said...

We did the baptism at the home of one of the church members. It was very nice, the water was heated because today was very chilly. I actually had to go in the water to save Joel, he went under water and I went in clothes and all.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Great blog...also really nice to see uncle david getting a little wet too! I don't know Mark but Congratulations....PS we both blogged about dogs on Saturday...weird!