Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dance Recital Done, Piano Rectial To Go.





We went to Emily's Dance Recital last night and it was a great show. Emily had many of her family come to see her. Her cousin, Ate' Haidee put on her make up and helped me with her hair. Her Grandma Ruth bought her a flower and her Grandpa was even feeling well enough to come out for the occasion. Emily's Auntie Marizel, Uncle JP, Kristina, Aunt Anita and, good friend of Anita's, Jody was there too.

Emily will be adding Tahitian Dance next September so I am hoping this is something she will stick with and continue to enjoy. I just love the dance studio she goes to, I am hard to please so when I say I am happy people listen and take note.


Emily you did an awesome job, you smiled beautifully during your performance and you did a wonderful job remembering all your moves.
Keep Dancin' Em ;-)

1 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

What an awesome turnout from your family. My girls had 6 family members see them in their play. Kindof sad huh? Em looked beautiful, and the recital is just the icing on the cake. I love it!