Monday, June 9, 2008

BRAVO AJ, BRAVO!!!

Tonight was AJ's piano recital. He played
"Raider's March" and "The Wonderful Cross."
Brenda is seated next to AJ. She has taught him piano for 6 years now. She is such a blessing. She has so much patience with her students. She uses a combination of music with accompanying CD's that kids really enjoy. I don't think there is a sheet of music she cannot find. She schedules two recitals per year at her church to give her students experience playing for an audience. She plays the piano at her church and I hope someday AJ will do the same. She is a wonderful role model and I am so thankful that the Lord helped us cross paths.


1 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Great Job AJ. What a neat thing. I always wanted to marry a man that could play the piano and sing to me...keep up the good work. I hope he will play for his church some day too. What a talent God has given him.