Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Adrienne & Friends











These are pictures from Adrienne's last day of school and last day in 7th grade. My My My where does the time go? I remember when she was born--like yesterday. Pretty soon she will be driving YIKES!!!!
Adrienne is a good girl, an honor student and a terrific athlete. We are looking forward to the Fall Season of Hockey with the Michigan Capitals and Soccer with Michigan Rush. Adrienne is a very responsible young lady and respects her Dad and I-- so all in all we are very proud of her.

2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Way to go Lisa! I love the new family pic and the other pics are adorable too! You have the hang of editing now! I love the pics with Shaving cream on their faces! Soo cute!

He & Me + 3 said...

Looks like she graduated 7th grade in stle and had lots of fun with her friends. Let Summer begin! We have to catch up!