Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day : - )


Tomorrow is Mother's Day so for all my wonderful friends and family, I wish you your best Mother's Day ever.

Today my day was tough, it started with a very large list of things that had to be done with me having very little patience so that was not a good mix.
First we had band practice, then onto Gymboree, then on to a soccer game and then............ on to a hockey try out, not to mention many household chores and paying bills. It was stressful to the max!!!!
Thank God for my precious mom, she is taxi number 2, when taxi number 1 (me) has to be in two places at the same time. She always does what she can for me and I hope I can be half the mom she doesn't have to be. I love you MOM!!! You Are The Best!!!

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

What a nice picture of you & such nice things about your Mom. She is an awesome lady. Everyone should be so lucky to have a Mom like her. Thank God I do too! WE are truly blessed in that department:) Happy Mother's Day Lisa!

Lisa said...

I learned that technique from Adrienne, yes we both awesome moms and husbands--definately makes me want to stop complaining when I think of how lucky I am. I am also thankful to have a friend like you.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Cute pic! There are never enough of us laying around! Hope you had a wonderful mothers day. Enjoy the other 364 days until it comes around again!