Thursday, May 22, 2008

GOT JESUS???



























I would never have believed a day like today could happen to my family. At 9:15am my sister was in a roll over accident in her mini van. As she was rolling over she was praying and God no doubt heard her. Looking at the pictures of her van I can see she was nestled in the Hands of Jesus. Her van rolled over at least one time if not two, and she walked out of the emergency room with glass abrasions on her knuckles, a bruised left upper arm and whiplash.
After she was discharged from the ER, we went out for a celebration brunch. My family could very well have been picking out a casket today instead of planning to pick out a new vehicle tomorrow. I am so thankful to the Lord for watching over her and all of us everyday. I can't thank Him enough so I had to blog about it.

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

PTL! We were praying for Anita all day today. So glad I read your blog before bed so I could praise God for the answered prayer. Nice Blog!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Lisa, I can not believe that happened. I am glad to hear that she is OK and praying for a speedy recovery. We hope she is feeling better really soon.