Sunday, April 27, 2008

In Jesus' Name We "Play."


Today we went to "Sideline Chapel." We had a soccer game right at church time. I do not like it when the sport world does not remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy. Today, I made sure we watched Joel Osteen so that we did receive a word from God. I also pray before any of the kids take the field or the ice. I ask God to put a hedge of protection around them and keep them safe from harm.
Adrienne had many shots on goal and one made it in. We still lost 2-1. That's okay, keep kicking at the net RUSH and Go Blue!!!!

3 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Lisa,
Really great blogging! Sorry that I have not been commenting. I have to make lisaluvs life a link so that I can just click on it...how lazy am I??? Anyhow, I love the adorable pics of your family and the song feature is cool...I might have to add that one to mine.
Tarah

Lisa said...

Thank you, it is a lot of fun. I was glad I could figure out how to add the music. That has always been my song for the kids, kind of says it all.
I have added you to my list but only when I click on Mimi's I can pull her up and then pull up you from hers. I have not been able to figure out what the difference is. If you know it, let me know.
ttyl.

Lisa said...

Tarah,
I just wanted to let you know that Adrienne, my soccer blog. I became pregnant with AJ and she was still nursing. I told your mom, and she told me that Adrienne will stop now that I am pregnant because the milk will turn sour. That was 12 years ago and I will never forget her telling me that and the fact that she was right. I remember it like yesterday, Adrienne latched on, made a funny face at me and never nursed again. Your mother is so wise, just like her sister Joyce.